Don’t we all love the taste of creamy and soft red velvet cake dessert in the form of a cake? Well yes, we definitely do! However, the red velvet cake is becoming too monotonous and that is why we have here with us some different ways how you can add red velvet to your life. You want to see how?
The following are some of the varieties which you will see in red velvet dessert. Not just through a birthday cake, enjoy this treat with many more forms and yes, we have different forms for different seasons too. So put on your baking gloves, because here we go Masterchef:
Red Velvet Bread Pudding
Eggs, egg yolk, salt, cream cheese, red velvet cubes and vanilla in a medium bowl. Well, that is all you need to welcome this happiness into your life!
Red Velvet Ice Box Cake
If you are looking for a sweet romantic dessert, then this is it for you! Red velvet dessert comes in the shape of this adorable and sweet mini version.
Red Velvet Ice Cream Sandwiches
For the ultimate summer pleasure, in a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, butter, vanilla, and salt. Freeze and enjoy it in small bites.
Red Velvet Pancakes
Its breakfast time with Red Velvet Pancakes! Enjoy it with Cream Cheese Frosting & Maple-Pecan Sauce. Sounds so yummy, imagine how would it taste like?
Red Velvet Sandwich Cookies
Mix together some flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Cream it together and then beat in the buttermilk, vinegar, vanilla and red food coloring.
Red Velvet Cupcake
Doesn’t this form of the flavors of red velvet look like sheer happiness? Well, it definitely does. These little cakes as in cupcakes can be baked at home very easily. All you need it the equipment to bake such as oven and cups.
No doubt all of it sounds so tempting! Without further ado, bring in the flavors as in the red color food coloring and cream together your cheese because you are now getting served some delicious red velvet. Do not forget the icing!
So, which dessert is it going to be for you today?
Do let us know in the comments below.
For more such news, visit here.
How To Make The Best Pizza At Home!!!
Pizza… ahh… What a wonderful word! Everyone loves pizza. So It’s a wonderful dish, which can be enjoyed anytime, anywhere! During these pandemic times, you probably are worrying about your safety. Therefore, You might not want to order a pizza from a restaurant and want to take that extra step for safety. Even though the top pizza places might promise utmost hygiene procedures… So, If you don’t want to order and want to enjoy your favorite meal, this article is for you!
- “Bloom” the yeast by sprinkling the sugar and yeast in the warm water. Let sit for 10 minutes, until bubbles form on the surface.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Make a well in the middle and add the olive oil and bloomed yeast mixture. Using a spoon, mix until a shaggy dough begins to form.
- Once the flour is mostly hydrated, turn the dough out onto a clean work surface and knead for 10-15 minutes. The dough should be soft, smooth, and bouncy. Form the dough into a taut round.
- Grease a clean, large bowl with olive oil and place the dough inside, turning to coat with the oil. Cover with plastic wrap. Let rise for at least an hour, or up to 24 hours.
- Punch down the dough and turn it out onto a lightly floured work surface. Knead for another minute or so, then cut into 4 equal portions and shape into rounds.
- Lightly flour the dough, then cover with a kitchen towel and let rest for another 30 minutes to an hour while you prepare the sauce and any other ingredients.
- Preheat the oven as high as your oven will allow, between 450-500˚F (230-260˚C). Place a pizza stone, heavy baking sheet (turn upside down so the surface is flat), or cast iron skillet in the oven.
- Meanwhile, make the tomato sauce: Add the salt to the can of tomatoes and puree with an immersion blender, or transfer to a blender or food processor, and puree until smooth.
- Once the dough has rested, take a portion and start by poking the surface with your fingertips, until bubbles form and do not deflate.
- Then, stretch and press the dough into a thin round. Make it thinner than you think it should be, as it will slightly shrink and puff up during baking.
- Sprinkle semolina onto an upside down baking sheet and place the stretched crust onto it. Add the sauce and ingredients of your choice.
- Slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone or pan. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the crust and cheese are golden brown.
- Add any garnish of your preference.
- Nutrition Calories: 1691 Fat: 65 grams Carbs: 211 grams Fiber: 12 grams Sugars: 60 grams Protein: 65 grams
Pizza Ingredients(For 16 Servings):
- 2 ½ cups warm water(600 mL)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 7 cups all-purpose flour(875 g), plus more for dusting
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, plus more for greasing
- 1 ½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ cup semolina flour (30 g)
- tomato sauce
- fresh mozzarella cheese, torn into small pieces
- fresh basil leaf
If you want to learn more about food, visit- https://littleletterslinked.com/category/food/
All The Popular Food Trends During Lockdown
When we look back at our lockdown days, we realise that they shouldn’t be looked back at, at all! It was a time of hopelessness, unpreparedness and unassuredness. However, some trends and challenges kept us alive and added a little verve and spunk to our rather dead lives. One of such trend were the many food trends during lockdown.
Everyone cooked and uploaded their successful recipes on social media: it was like Quarantine Got Talent! While everyone has brushed their skills well, let us recall all the popular food trends during lockdown that kept us in our kitchens.
From Dalgona Coffee to Mug Cake, these recipes marked our lockdown recipe success stories!
The Korean Dalgona coffee trend became exceptional because of its picturesque quality. The task was to whip your coffee granules so thick that they began floating on the surface of your glass of milk. In no time, the trend became a task for the people in quarantine: some got creative to add their personal touch to the trend, some found an opportunity to meme about it, and the others found faults. Nonetheless, it will be wrong to say that this wasn’t one of the most searched recipes during lockdown.
MAC’ AND CHEESE
Macaroni and cheese aka Mac’ and Cheese has always been a recipe that we all wanted to try our hands at but the time was an investment that we didn’t have. All we need are some macaroni, cheese, bread, milk and seasonings to enhance the taste. This was one of the most cooked recipes during lockdown as well.
Since the operations of bakeries were barred, we all had to awaken the bakers within us. The banana bread was a trend, however, it may not have been as popular as other trends. The recipe was a win-win and is a great addition to your baking resume. If you missed the recipe, here’s a recap.
An easy-peasy recipe that took the social media by storm was the Mug Cake recipe! It was a spongy, moist cake, like the one they served in a fancy restaurant. The recipe had taken the internet into gaga of experiments and they experimented with diverse flavours. All you needed was 5 minutes of your time, a microwave and some ingredients such as butter, flour, egg yolk, white sugar, milk, vanilla extract, baking powder and chocolate chips. Voilà!
This fusion may have already been popular and known by some households. You cook your regular maggi the way you do. Add capsicum, coriander, onions, chillis, 2 eggs, salt and water to your maggi. Cover with a tight lid and let it cook, uninterruptedly. Your fusion cuisine is now ready. Watch the recipe to know more.
Also read: 10 of the world’s best burgers
Best Burgers In India
Feed me a good burger, and I will die a happy man. We all love burgers, right? Who said, you cannot get an amazing burger in India? It is true that burgers aren’t the first thing when we think of great Indian dishes. But, the country still has a lot to offer for all the burger lovers. Here are some of the juiciest and tastiest burgers that the country has to offer.
Gastronomer by Double Roti- Chennai
The cafe offers classic American food with an Indian twist to it. Located in the vibrant city of Chennai, the cafe is a go-to place to visit. Additionally, their signature Area 69 burger with lemon aioli, ground beef, bacon, melted cheese with Jack Daniels steak sauce. Make sure to order the creamiest shake to complement this amazing burger.
Wise Owl- Kolkata
If you are a coffee and a burger lover, this cafe is for you when touring this cultural city of the country. Additionally, its best burgers are the spiced turkey or the Thai prawn patty. You can guarantee to have a good time here, with every bite will give you a burst of good flavour.
Burger Factory- Goa
You can definitely judge this book by its cover. The place totally lives up to its name. Moreover, the freshly baked buns soak up the juices of the different patties. Additionally, you can have your choice of cheeses and toppings for the burgers.
Cafe Royal- Mumbai
Perfect place to enjoy with friends, you can enjoy the tastiest of the Western dishes. While the place is an amazing spot for nachos, and chicken, burgers are the star of the show. Additionally, you can complement your juicy burger with relishing and refreshing drinks.
Between Breads- Mumbai
A small place, but one with one of the tastiest burgers across the country, the place has everything to offer; starting from thick sandwiches to sliders and overflowing burgers. The best that the cafe offers include grilled mushroom patties, crispy fried chicken and classic beef.
Charcoal BBQ Madhapur- Hyderabad
Want the juiciest burgers? Head over to this place when in Hyderabad. The grilled chicken burgers of the place are to die for. Additionally, the place is an American burger joint and offers great meat.
Part of the Truffles chain, you can find groups of young people hanging around and having great food here. Hence, the place is always full and you will always find a great buzz. With various burgers to offer, the must-eat are tandoori chicken burger or the spicy lamb patty stuffed with cheese.
Jimis Burger- Mumbai
This place is no less than a heaven for burger lovers. You can find all kind of burgers, starting from pork, mutton, chicken to the tastiest of the veg burgers. Head over here to taste the best Indian burgers.
The Burger Junction- Kerala
This place is counted in the list of the best burgers in the world, and even more, you can easily put this in the list of top 50 burgers around the world. This place can just offer you the tastiest thing your mouth has ever eaten. Additionally, the ingredients are very fresh and the meat is the absolute best.
Want to read more in detail? Checkout- https://bigseventravel.com/2019/06/best-indian-burger/
Lifestyle1 week ago
Are We All Stuck On A Hedonic Treadmill?
Entertainment24 hours ago
Social Media Challenges That Kept Us Entertained During Lockdown
Entertainment1 week ago
Time To Brace Yourself Marvel Fans!
Food1 week ago
Indian Thalis That Will Take You Straight To Food Heaven
Lifestyle1 week ago
Improve Your Everyday Life Through Art Therapy
Fashion1 week ago
Ingredients To Look For In Your Skin Care Products
Travel6 days ago
Top 10 Places To Visit In Goa
Entertainment1 week ago
Ace Choreographer Saroj Khan Dies At 71